What equipment do you most regret parting with??

Any audio equipment from speakers to phono stages...what do you wish you never gave up?
iricha1
A/D/S speakers- L810s2 in real walnut veneer- really great sound as long as you didn't play them too loud. sold them with the dedicated stands for a song.
BUT i replaced them with A/D/S L1590s2 speakers in Rosewood! after carefully straightening out all the dents in the metal grills and installing a spike kit i was totally thrilled with the added bass and dynamics.
And then i pair of B&W 801s2 became available... BUT after getting them i had to upgrade virtually everything.
The Infinity IRS Vs. Nothing has given me the greatest pain in their loss. I have not found a speaker system which had the magic of making concert hall sound in one's friendly nest.
Berning EA-230 driving Chartwell LS3/5a. I deeply regret selling that combo. What was I thinking? Both have appreciated in value, as well.
My first turntable, a Thorens TD-121 with an ADC wood tonearm and cartridge. I purchased it in the early 60's, along with Dynaco Stereo 70 amp and preamp kits, and KLH-7 speakers. Sold the TT and amps just before leaving Australia in the mid-70's. I now wish that I had kept the turntable. My eldest son still has the speakers. GK