Warning: China-Hifi-Audio.com

I just wanted to pass along some concerns with this dealer. 

I ordered a tube amp a couple weeks ago that was shown in stock (actually listed as a discounted customer return). and after 8 days of waiting for a shipping notification I asked about the status and was told it was delayed because the owner had to verify his UPS account. ??? They listed DHL Fedex and UPS as shipping services with 3 - 7 day delivery time for the $595 shipping charge I paid.

Since that response I have asked several times to cancel the order and even thru Paypal communications but am now being ignored. No refund and no shipment. So now it is in Paypal claim and I will be waiting many more days to see a refund.

Very disappointing experience with this dealer.

calieng
Exactly why I stated at the beginning of this thread...always use your CC Company and NOT Paypal to file claims. Paypal is not your friend.  On 3 separate occasions over the past few years when filing a claim with my CC company not only did I immediately get a Full Credit of my purchase BUT because the Sellers didnt respond to the Inquiries my CC Company sent to them I got to keep all 3 Items Free of Charge. PAYPAL will NEVER do that for you. They will ALWAYS make you send the product back at your own expense and then make you PROVE that the item was returned before issuing a refund.   Try sending something back to almost ANY Foreign Country and get ABSOLUTE PROOF that the person got it.  The 3 Items I was credited for and were able to keep were a pair of Harbeth SHL5+ $3500, Wilsenton R8 Amp and a Vintage Sansui Amp valued at around $1400.  In the future think very hard about who's really got your back!!
I see an article in Dec 2020 pricing that at $1295. Wow, inflation on China products seems to go up fast. Lots of markups. I’d avoid that amp it’s approaching better quality brand prices.  Already on eBay at $3k+   Look at the Vincent SV-237MK for a nice sounding integrated. Designed in Germany, made in China or go for the PrimaLuna gear used. 
That amp is no longer a steal, it’s expensive now. 
I would not bank on PayPal covering anything. A $700 guitar purchased from china comes to mind. Twisted neck.  A Dewalt table saw I purchased on the web from a company supposedly based in Washington state and I received two paper covid masks instead, from China, I sent pictures and of the masks and tracking to PP and PP sided with the Chinese.   
Mexing Ming Da, who I have successfully purchased amplifiers from twice in the past, declined my order for a pre amp and said that at the moment the cost of shipping is too high to my area (New Zealand) and that I should wait until normal flow is restored.
Post removed