Wall panels to control brightness

Looking for other companies to contact other than ASC. Does anyone have recommendations as far as wall treatments. I have fantastic equipment but cannot control room brightness. Just looking for other options apart from ASC.
Thank you.
alb24
If you can get Owens Corning 703 fiber boards they work as well and in many cases better than many of the products mentioned. Take the fiber board and cover it in a loosely woven cloth and hange it where needed (generally at the first reflection points and sometimes behind the speakers depending on their type). This also looks considerably better than the Sonex or RPG solutions.
Thank you evrybody! Your advise has all been priceless. Fellow audiophiles that are willing to help out are the best tweak I've EVER had in any of my systems bar none! To top it all of, ITS FREE! Thanks for sharing a fun and sometimes neurotic hobby.

AL
I'm using a combo of diffusers, absorptors and bass busters from Echobusters. Were less money and work great.
If your a DIY try Jon Risch's website and search in AudioAsylum.com for a lot of info on these acoustic panels and bass traps

http://www.geocities.com/jonrisch/a.htm