Vote for best US made solid state amp

Let's vote for best solid state amp ,made in US The choices are Spectral,Krell,Jeff Rowland,Pass......
brian
Gentlemen: When it comes to Power,Built Quality,Exceptional sound and the ability to handle any load,ONLY one name comes to mind... the Plinius 250.Anyone who has had the pleasure of hearing one of these grand amps will agree.. how sweet is.The bass is D E E P.(and accurate) I have the pleasure of owning this magnificent amp and can honestly say I have heard many others, but none better.
O.K. so it's not made in the USA, BUT, if we are talking solid state, the Plinius SA 250 is the winner by more than just half a length.
Cello "Suite" or "Platte" are the two most greatest amp ever built on earth. When we judge an equipment whether it is the best overall, we always look for how long it could last. By all means, the one who could survive on the market for a long time should have its own value. For some example, Cello "Suite" or "Platte", Jadis "JP80MC with "JA500", Matisse "Reference" pre-amp and power amp, they are the best whcih I have ever heard in life. You can tell how Krell and Levinson changed their models that often. But, do Porsche or Ferrari changed their model a lot?
I currently own amps by Krell, McCormack, and Levinson as well as some foreign made products. The Levinson, in my case a 333, is simply the best sounding SS amp I've ever owned. And I've auditioned the 33 monoblocks and they are even better.