Vote best of these 7 CDP's

Greetings! I would like to obtain opinion of experienced Audiogoners re: the following CDP's-- vote for the one you would purchase! Rate for redbook.
1. Sony SCD-1
2. Resolution Audio 55
3. Audio Aero Prima
4. Audiomecca Mephisto 2
5. Simaudio Nova
6. Meridian 508.24
7. Vecteur L-4
You may note these are 2k-ish and below-- that is my budget.
The rest of my system:
Proac 1SC with Target R4, MIT 770 twin biwire, MIT 350 reference ultralinear, Spectral DMA 90, Camelot Uther mk2., Genesis digital Lens, Illuminations d60, Kimber AGDL XLR, Chang lightspeed 3200 (x2), Townshend audio seismic sinks, PS Audio Lambda.
thanks for your input!
I have looked into the Electrocompaniet, but they are typically out of my price range. I have heard very good things about the unit though.
I have to agree with golden ears. If your are going to spend that much money you should definitely demo them or at least get a loaner. Other things to consider if you need a player with volume controls if you are not using a preamp. System matching, audiomeca Mephisto II may not have enough gain with certain preamps.
Agrre with golden ears. I dont care how many people recommend a product, if i cant hear it/demo it then its a no go. People have different tastes, different systems, different priorities. All of the players you listed are good players, great players in some systems, not so great in others.. Why would you take the chance that it might not work for that kind of cash?? Oh, and relax, it was pretty obvious that golden ears was just kidding around.
To all of those above who gave relevant replies to his thread, I thank you for your suggestions and offering your experience of the CDP's. You have been very helpful. To all others, who seemed to not have a F'in clue about the point of asking a completely reasonable question to obtain direction in finding a new front end in my system, go find something useful to do with your time other than stating the obvious. I was not asking anyone to make a decision for me, I was merely gathering opinion. Some people need to find a life outside of this site in the organic, yet realize its potential to do some informal research.
I believe people were trying to help you from making an expensive mistake. Enjoy your cdplayer