Update From Ron New Day Record Covid 19 Battle

Ron and his whole family have been battling Covid for a month. This is a update he posted on YouTube. Good to hear things are improving and wishing him and family the best.

Watch "Where have I been? Covid-19" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/Dl7xO3zMbDo

bg1968

Dunning-Krueger is strong in you @mahgister

Insulting is more evident sign of stupidity than exhibiting the Dunning-Krueger syndrome...

You know why ?

Any free thinker move the boundary of sheep thinking at the risk to be in error yes but also with a great probability in some case to be right...

But being wrong is very different than being stupid...

Keep your hat, i will keep my Dunning--Krueger place with politeness with those who are able to speak their mind and CORRECT ME...

i dont think it will be you...

«The only idiot i keep near me is myself in the morning mirror»-Groucho Marx 🤓

I highly recommend all the skeptics, conspiracy theorists, citizen scientists, and mystical free thinkers doing their own research listen to the  podcast "This Week in Virology". It is hosted by Vincent Racaniello, a Columbia University virologist. His panel typically includes three or four other academic virologists as well as an expert clinician, Daniel Griffin. They regularly discuss and evaluate the quality of new research on SARS-Cov-2, Covid, and its treatment. Of course, if you believe viruses don't exist, never mind.

Thanks mcondon very much, it seems very interesting...His discussion with Lex Fridman seems promising...

my best to you....

Here are two of what look like many videos that I believe were meant for high school consumption, or at least on that level which explain some things that seem to be very difficult for some here to get their heads around:

and

Hope that helps some and

All the best,

Nonoise