Turntable prices. Is my mind going?

Stereophiles Recommended components offerings at $300,000 Plus!  And weights of many hundreds of pounds? Is quality now by the pound? Audiphools exist- just like Saquatch.

ptss

Gabor…. when you visit, we can walk around in the Condo parking garage it’s a veritable car show for just 15 units…. From 2 Ferari ( see what i did there @mijostyn  ? ) Nobody confuses the several prancing horse with the multitude of “ souless German appliances “…. or… the Willys… ( guilty as charged on 3 counts )…

@noromance has it right… i was extremely disappointed in the recent Tracking Angle write up of some abysmal TT w built in speakers…

Our Ferry

who art in Zuffenhausen

Deliver us not unto Tempos

For they are….boring

sounds cool, thanks @tomic601 ! Looking forward to it!

The La Jolla Concours d’Elegance  is coming up, which is also a great mix of cars... 

@helomech I know several sets of fossil ears that are way more sensitive than juvenile examples. It may be the monitoring device that counts.

@grislybutter I drove a 355. Wonderful driver. You have to change the timing belts every 10,000 miles. That is an engine out service costing $15,000 at last count. 

@tomic601 Are you suggesting that older 911's are "soulless"? New ones are definitely headed in that direction but nobody I know would characterize and old 911 that way. They reek of soul. They are just a few steps away from a VW Bug which is the most soulful car ever made.