Turntable prices. Is my mind going?

Stereophiles Recommended components offerings at $300,000 Plus!  And weights of many hundreds of pounds? Is quality now by the pound? Audiphools exist- just like Saquatch.

ptss

Give me one audiophile with a $100,000 turntable over 1500 kids with Crosley suitcase players. Give me one Old World country mansion estate on 1000 acres over 4000 cheap family homes.

I do not believe that people who can afford things that I can't are fools for that reason. 

@mijostyn I never had that problem :)

If I could, I would get a 348 or 355 (for a week). I love Italian cars, not the maintenance costs but the way look and drive. 

Gabor…. when you visit, we can walk around in the Condo parking garage it’s a veritable car show for just 15 units…. From 2 Ferari ( see what i did there @mijostyn  ? ) Nobody confuses the several prancing horse with the multitude of “ souless German appliances “…. or… the Willys… ( guilty as charged on 3 counts )…

@noromance has it right… i was extremely disappointed in the recent Tracking Angle write up of some abysmal TT w built in speakers…

Our Ferry

who art in Zuffenhausen

Deliver us not unto Tempos

For they are….boring