THX speakers for HT?-Atlantic tech 450,s, M&K 150s

I'm looking for speakers for a home theater. The room is about 3,000 c.f. Use is 85% HT and 15% audio. Marantz-18ex receiver. I like the Atlantic Technologies 450's and the B&K S-150thx speaker sets. Both are in the same price range but I can't deceide and also don't want to overlook other options. Any info or suggestions appreciated.

PS. My wife hates floor stand speakers.
radlink
The supernova 15 is a great choice but do not over look the M&K 350. In a M&K audition I never use the 150 agree with above statements. Also the VMPS larger sub(non-powered). I would stay with the M&K 350. It is great for music and movies and naturally crossesover with the 150 systems.

Larry
I just noticed that your wife hates floorstanding speakers. Try the Triad Gold front inwalls the the Triad dipole silver surrounds. These are good for movies and music.

\Larry
i am also looking at the m&k 150 system as well as the m&k 750 system and the b&w 600 series. i would rather not spend so much, but if the 150 is that much better, then i probably will. what do u guys think bet/ these 3 systems. also i will most likely be getting the nad 752 receiver to go with it.
Radlink,

I am selling my AT System excluding the sub for $1,500 delivered. They are in excellent condition and I have original boxes and owners manuals. I sold the sub last year and replaced it with a SVS sub which is much better. The AT sub is the weak point in the system. The system includes the optional pedestals for the left and right speakers. If interested you can e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Thomas