Supex SDX-1100r Phono Cartridge

Anybody own or know anything about this cartridge?  I see one for sale on Ebay that would probably need a retip soon.

I owned a Supex sd-900 cartridge many years ago, and I really liked it.

Does anyone know if I can still get a retip done on this cartridge?  If so, who can do it?

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks.
psychoticreaction
@rauliruegas 

You are 100% right.  I own one, I bought it as an impulse buy, NOS, at a record show back in the late 90's.  It absolutely beat the Lyra Lydian Beta that was my primary cartridge at the time. I believe from my research at the time that this model was never made available to the US retail market.

@psychoticreaction, if you can get your hands on one, I'd also say go for it.
Dear @vinylzone : Good that you enjoyed that kind of quality cartridge level.

If you still have and the cartridge needs to be re-tipped my recomendation is that instead to stay with Ruby cantilever go for a Boron cantilever, I think will performs even better.

Btw, in those all times when  showed up in the market ( 1981 ) the SDX1100R was the below/one step from the Supex top of the line that was the SDX 1100D. The price in Japan was 70K Yens for the R and 280K Yens for the D.

Both in a totally different league that any other Supex model.

R.
Thanks for the info @rauliruegas  and @vinylzone.  I'm going to keep a lookout for the cartridge.  I'm guessing they don't come up often.