Stereophile review of the $30,000 tekton speakers

We have had many discussions/arguments over tekton speakers in the past, mainly involving a couple posters who thought their $4000 tektons sounded better than the highest price Wilson’s and other high budget speakers.

In the latest Stereophile magazine, they did a review of the $30,000 tekton’s. In this Steteophile issue, they rate these $30,000 tekton’s as class B. When you look at the other speakers that are in the class B section, you will notice most of these speakers range in price from $5000-$8000. So it looks like you have to spend $30,000 on a pair of tekton’s to equal a pair of $5000 Klipsch Forte IV’s sound quality. 
If I compare these $30,000 class B tekton’s, to some of the class A speakers, there are some class A speakers for 1/2 the price (Dutch & Dutch 8C, Goldenear triton reference), or other class A speakers that are cheaper (Magico A5, Kef blade 2).

p05129
fleschler, I'm being assertive. I have designed "a speaker to behave optimally at three different impedances." You'd have to travel here or buy all six needed to hear if for yourself. 

Do we ask all designers to prove their designs on a public forum? I was not a fan of that one member who was forcing Tekton down everyone's throats in a very crass manner. That's like letting Kanye West continue to represent Adidas. But let's not take our anger out on the 'shoe' itself.

I don't know but I get the feeling that many of us are letting our distaste for the said individual influence our views on Tekton. I think it's a great American brand providing audiophile quality products at all price points. The amount of scrutiny and outright hatred that Tekton receives on this site will make any designer defensive. We're all human and this level of negative energy will affect any of us badly.

Having said that, a little humility shown by the Tekton owner won't do any harm either, just sayin' :)

I concur with the post of  arafiq...

I had no opinion and no idea for or against Tekton...

But his speakers are innovative...Who can debate this?

And the troubadour is in my price range and my needs for example...

then this designer offer a product of quality for all ...

Each had his taste, his needs, his specific room and his budget ....

arafiq, Thanks! Overall, I'm a humble person. No one like being attacked. We love what we represent, and we're providing a needed service to the audiophile community.