SOUTHWEST AUDIOFEST 2024

I attended with Infigo Audio. I had a great time. Anyone else attend? What are you thoughts what would you like to see in the future. What were your thoughts on the systems you heard?

calvinj

Just so you can remember me, I was the old guy with the grey hair. 

That should be easy to remember 😃

I thought SWAF was a decent inaugural event. As to the venue, next to the Rocky Mountain Gaylord where the now defunct Rocky Mountain Audio Fest was briefly held, the Anatole is the nicest audio show venue I've seen, including the Renaissance in Chicago. The rooms at the Anatole must be decent for audio because so many systems sounded really good, better than I've experienced at other hotel venues.

One thing I do hope for next year is for more of the main line manufacturers to show up, such as Polk, Focal, Revel, Sonus Faber, Martin Logan, Dali, Paradigm, as well as others.

I couldn't get over the great sound of the Borresen X-6 system, given its price.  I'd agree that the Daedalus system sounded so nice and that I could listen to those speakers for a long time.

Lone Star Audio Fest will be held June 7-9, 2024 at the Embassy Suites Dallas Galleria.

@mtrot i will be out there. Will,have infigo with gato speakers.  That’s my home system.