Songs that trigger you to switch the station or...

It's sucks now in North Carolina. July, August and almost all September in high 90's and now we're down to low 50's with non-stop rain for couple of week straight-up.

GnR song "November Rain" immediately triggered my hand to shut that damn radio down!

Outside of weather nomination I'd do same if I hear "Stairway To Heaven", "Born In The USA",
czarivey
As the previous poster noted, way too many to list. That said, I'm listening to Pandora at work right now, and cringing at Hotel California from Hell Freezes Over.
It is so over for me that every note makes me sick.
"Most (but not all) women singers." Wow Joey, that's quite a statement I enjoy many awesome female singers!

The interesting thing is, musical taste is highly personal. The fact that some people prefer male vocalists or female vocalists or different types of music doesn't really matter. We all get something we need from what we listen to. For me personally rather than pick a certain song I choose rather to list musical categories. Those I don't like include Pop, Rap, Country, Opera and Big Band. I just don't care for music in those genres. That said, there are great artists in each of these categories. I just won't be listening to them.