Some questions about Kharma Exquisite Reference

I'm interested to buy a pair of Exquisite Reference 1E speakers. However,the size of my audio room is just about 7M * 4M * 3.2M or 23'*13'*10'(L/W/H). I wonder whether the space is a serious problem for Exquisite Reference or not?

Can you elaborate some amplifiers which are the right one for Exquisite Reference 1E? What's their sound? Can Tenor 150Hps, LAMM ML2, VIOLA Symphony, PASS XA160 or DarTzeel NHB-108 be good choices?

The differences of performance between Exquisite Reference 1A and 1E are significant? I saw Exquisite Reference 1D-E in the internet, what does 1D-E mean? What's the difference between 1D and 1E?

Any comments are very welcome. I'm eager to know the answers. Thank you for kind help!
seitei
My listening room has about the same size as yours (the ceiling is even lower).
I'm using a pair of Kharma Exquisite Mini's with the Kharma MP350 monoblocks. Great combination to my ears.
Wow!...thanks for all the warm feedbacks!

Mike,
A persuasive argument! You suggested Tenor hybrid 150 instead of 300 monoblocks. Is Tenor hybrid 150 more suitable for my audio room?

Tuboo & Peteb,
You remind me the presence of Kharma MP-150 & MP-350 monoblocks. How about using them to drive Kharma Ref? Actually, I don't like the appearance of Midi very much. Moreover, the price range of both Kharma is not that big. If I heavily treated the room, can I get better sound than the Midi? Or the Midi is the optimal solution to fit my room?

Is there existed any principle to choose digital sources and Preamps for Kharma Ref? Emm Labs combo or dCS stacks + FM Acousics 255 or Cello Encore Pre, any comments?

Thanks!
Kharma is using the MP-350 monoblocks with their flagship Exquisite Grands. Driving the Ref's will be no problem at all.
Seitei,
I'm using the old dCS stack (4pcs) with all Siltech Reference G6 cabling (4 power cords, 3 aesbu, 2 fw) connected to an FMA268 pre using FM's PIT balanced ic all plugged into a PS Audio PP1200 with excellent result. You should give the dCS-FMA combo a listen.