Schumann Resonator

I got 2 of these from Amazon...careful that free returns are applicable.  I charged them up, turned them on and holy moly.....they do help with my system.   What I hear is clarity....space between instruments, a definite difference in upright and electric bass, wider soundstage...you know...all the good stuff. At first I thought it might be increased brightness, but no....it is still the same in that regard.  I still can't believe it, and will listen again tomorrow (saved the packaging for the return)...but today, I'm about to keep them.
128x128stringreen

I have 4 of these somewhere. I fell asleep quicker and slept more deeply along with feeling more engaged in the music initially with them. Unfortunately, each after a few weeks lost their mojo including a relatively expensive unit. I believe they simply drift off the 7.83Hz frequency rendering them useless.

LP

I have pulled the trigger to try the Space-Tech Labs SR-200 Schumann Resonator.  It will be interesting to see how much different this will be from Chi-Fi ones.  Designer says that their device outputs a pure sine wave instead of the square wave of the cheaper units.  He says the square wave is what causes people to have negative experiences with them, and is more effective and has better health benefits.  He also says his units use high quality signal clock to keep the frequency accurate with a vanishingly low level of drift, which the cheaper units can't do.  It also has variable control on frequency, and output providing many different options for tuning to your preference. 

I really don't know how this will work, but I think its important to keep pushing the envelope and try new things.