REL T7x or T5x for Small Room

I am looking to add subwoofers to my system.  My listening room is approximately 10' X 10' and I have a pair of Harbeth P3ESR XD's.  The room has wall to wall carpeting with padding.

The T7 is really overkill for the room, but has a front firing driver and passive below.  The T5 is a better fit for the room but only has a bottom firing driver.  I am concerned that I may lose some potential imaging with a bottom firing sub.

Are my concerns valid?

wlp3

REL recently released a new small sub  I believe it’s called the Zero, don’t know much about it but something to consider. I think the T5 will suffice your needs and make it easier to double up in the future if you desire. 
Yes with proper placement the T5 will be enough for your room…

Pair of REL T5/Xs works quite well with my 10'x16' room.  These accentuates just enough bottom end of the SHL5+. I've got the RELs about 8" off from each corner walls. No need to aim towards MLP since they are down-firing drivers. This was confirmed by REL support. I'm amazed how nice they complement the overall soundstage. Unplugging the speakons on both subs during playback tells you right away that something is missing. They just sound right with them on. No bloat. 

Once you run them in with the recommended track from Sneakers ST, stream John Williams' album At The Movies - the album tracks will help you exhibit the clarity and musciality of bass done right.

That said, don't expect the bone-shattering effect like a 15" HT sub would do, but there are certain tracks that the T5/Xs - to my surprise - rattled the windows.

Enjoy the new gear!

Thanks to everyone for your recommendations.  I went with a pair of the T5x's and I am very pleased with the results.  They add substance to the recordings.  I am working on getting them set properly and just received "Sneakers".