REAL MUSIC VS. SHOW MUSIC PERFORMANCE AT AUDIO SHOWS. PRESENTATION V. PERFORMANCE? WHY?

One of the things that I have noticed is the kind of music being played to show system performance.  Full disclosure I’m with Infigo Audio. But as an audiophile I think it is important to hear your music in these systems.  Which means non hi rez stuff.  Stuff you would listen to in your system at home. I try to play everything at shows to show our performance.  Some systems to me are all presentation not as much performance. I play funk rock pop classical jazz folk R&B as well as test track to show what a system can do across a genres.  I think it is important to show that a system can perform on all materials. Some systems look good in presentation and sound great on hi rez and test tracks but are not musical involving and may not actually perform well across genres. Thoughts ?

calvinj
Post removed 
Post removed 

Very few speakers can play all genre , maybe Iam wrong example I prefer my KLH on classical. And since my Andra were voice on piano , when I play piano music I go with the Andra.Both KLH  model 9 and Andra both   are very capable, there are some music will sound good on either speakers.i think to test the performance of the system you have to play different types of music from  country, rock pop, jazz, good vocals, classical, …spend time hrs of listening my 0.2 cents When Mary Chapin Carperter came to Ravinia here in Illinois. After I listen to her Live . I realize Live is my preference over stereo system.