PS Audio AC Regenerators

I would like to hear from fellow audiophiles who have recently bought and are currently listening to one of PS Audios new line of power regenerators, the P20, P15 or P12. I'm leaning toward buying one. Opinions please.
128x128garypennstate
I took advantage of a program to return my P10 and upgrade to a P15 and immediately, I noticed an improvement in bass, more detail and better sound stage, where the only change was the P10 to P15, no other changes in my system.

I presume that cleaner power for a DAC is important, that it supports better performance from the clocks, and since "bits are bits" but the timing of those bits is key, that's why I'm enjoying the improvement.
Still using my PS Audio Premier Power Plant going on 13 years now. It has been rock solid and works great. I know this model got poo-pooed but I have had nothing but great luck with it so far. It makes a difference for my front-end components and if it stopped working tomorrow, I would feel I got my money’s worth. I would likely get one of the newer PS models, but until then, I’m happy.
A friend brought over his P15 last weekend. We hooked up everything, ARC VT100 tube amp (~575W draw), ARC Ref1 preamp (90W), SMS-200, PSAudio DirectStream DAC and P15 had no problem. System sounded much better than the wall outlet, which is a 20A dedicated outlet. I am 10 miles from a nuke power plant, with underground electric service, but the P15 still showed the typical chopped off waveform peak and said it had 4.6%THD. I was surprised at that, as I always thought my power was good. My power is relatively is quiet of HF noise but the distorted waveform seems to be more important than the noise. The very noticeable improvements suggested something was indeed not optimal with my power. We changed amps to a 60W solid state integrated and the improvement was just as noticeable compared to wall outlet. We were surprised at this, because many previous power conditioners we've tried over 12 years had no noticeable effect on this SS integrated amp because it has a very stout PS. Even a big Equitech gave no benefit to it. I will be getting a P12.
  1. garypennstate
I recently purchased the regenerator PS Audio P5.
These new models P2, P15 or P20, I don’t know.
What I can say is that it’s worth, the AC out is cleaner and the THD is low.
These models are very expensive but if you have US $ .....
Go to discussions in the section I started about AC regenerators.
There you wil find good opinions for your decision.

Good luck