Proac K6 Signature, Sonus Faber Amati Tradition,Verity Audio Amadis, Kharma DB-9

...if you were me and you played rock and roll like the Stones, the Allman Brothers, John Mellencamp but also played singer songwriters like ; Bonnie Raitt, Jackson Brown, Waylon Jennings, Josh Ritter but also loved jazz like Pat Methaney, Return to Forever, Cannonball Adderley. In a room that is 16 wide and 30 deep with cathedral ceilings and all Accuphase separates with the amp being a 60 watt pure class A design …...which one would pick ?  I have narrowed it down to those 4 brands  - don't care what you have or had just anybody's thoughts on those 4 Particular speakers. Thank you and stay well and safe out there !         
garebear

@toronto416 

I didn't know that information about the company, thanks. I also agree with your comments about their value despite the company having closed.

That they closed is sad and a loss to the audio world, but it does not diminish the value of what they have achieved and created.

+1 @toronto416

Speakers can generally go on for a couple of decade before needing to re-foaming or other issues, provided you take good care of them. I am not worried about my ProAcs, even if Mr. Tyler is not around. Just because the company is not around, does not mean the speakers will become lazy and stop making the good music that the owner has come to love.

But, we are not in OP's shoes. So good luck to OP in whatever he chooses to do.

I somewhat agree with Toronto416. I've also heard that the speakers are relatively indestructible (blowing) as far as the drivers are concerned.

My concern would be if someone put a broomstick or something through a driver. Who will fix it? Are there parts available out there?

Nora Jones will just have her property manager deliver something else.

Of course I sold Jim’s time and phase correct speakers and met him many times. Sad - RIP.

I think you are being way to hard on yourself… You rolled the bones and the universe threw you a curve ball… so far without any musical impact….

Grace n peace….