Point of higher priced streamer?

Hello,
Assuming I have separate DAC, and I just want to play songs from iPad by Airplay feature.
In this case, I need a streamer to receive music from my iPad -> DAC.

What’s the point of high price streamer? I’m bit surprised that some streamers are very high priced.
From my understanding, there should be no sound quality difference.
(Streaming reliability and build quality, I can see it but I do not see advantages in terms of sound quality.)

Am I missing something? If so, please share some wisdom.
128x128sangbro
The Node2i is SPDIF out so there is potential for jitter introduction. If you were connected via wired internet, there is potential for the different routers (and their power suppliers) used by the different service providers to introduce electrical noise. If you have differences with WiFi you have bigger problems.
@audio2design,  perhaps you are wearing your covid mask too tight and it's cutting off the oxygen supply.
@yyzsantabarbara, I introduced fiber into my streaming solution a few weeks back.   I skipped on using the Optical Rendu as I didn't want to limit my DAC input to USB.   My NAS and Roon server (Intel NUC running ROCK) are two stories away from my listening room; I connect two switches using MoCA to bridge that distance and then run fiber from an equipment closet in the basement into my listening room that connects into an Uptone EtherREGEN.   Then a short CAT8 cable connects to my streamer a Bricasti M5 and another short SPDIF and USB cable connects to my DAC.

I heard a small improvement switching to fiber from copper on the A side of the EtherREGEN, but relatively speaking it wasn't near as large as what I heard by replacing my Pi with Digi+ SPDIF out to the Bricasti M5 SPDIF out.

If you really want to debate 1s vs 0s, checkout the forums on audiophilestyle where some folks already running fiber mention the differences they hear by switching SFPs :)
@yyzsantabarbara
Thank you for your response to my question regarding room correction. I will read the threat that you have pointed me to.

Regarding your suggestion of replacing the USB connection by optical to prevent analog noise contamination riding along a digital signal in your microRendu, it appears that an important enhancement to decrease noise  in the microRendu is to use a linear power supply to power it, instead of its original switching power supply.

There is an interesting post in audio science review (ASR) which shows how the performance of the microRendu improves significantly when you power it with a decent linear power supply.

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/hardware-review-and-measurements-of-sonor...