Outlaw Audio RR2160 MKII

Has anyone received the new updated Outlaw RR2160 MKII? I ordered mine just before Christmas and received it the next week. It is my first dabble into network type receivers and I did look into Bluesound and the Yamah R-N803. The RR2160 is supposed to have an App for iPhone or Android by the end of January. It should allow you to stream Qobuzz, Tidal, Spotify, etc. So far I have been playing the phono, CD player, USB inputs with thumbdrive files, and Net Radio using I believe Tune In.
So far so good. It sounds very good on my smaller two way speakers and powerfull enough with enough bass to drive my Von Schweikert VR-5's.
The reason I went for it was because all the features including streaming for $999. Most streamers don't have amplifiers but there are some like the Yamaha. It also has FM radio if you want that and you can separate the pre-amp from the amp to use the pre in another system, which the Yamaha does not have.
Anyone with experiences?
tommytom
Have you tried the Outlaw Support Center? You have to be logged in on their site. They are very helpful and answer in a few hours.
What material are the front panel knobs and buttons on the Outlaw Audio RR2160 MKII ?  Are they plastic or metal?  The images on their web site appear more like plastic but not sure?  Thanks!
Yes, having the exact same issue.  I can get connected to TIDAL and see my playlists and albums. I press to play a track and it either stops or slides over to TUNE IN and plays a radio station.  A bit frustrating.   The APP for the receiver is clumsy and confusing and the Internet radio is, in a word, awful. You can only access a handful of stations and it is NOT Tune-in on the amp.  (I replaced a Yamaha and for all its flaws, the internet radio and the accompanying app worked flawlessly). ANy suggestions anyone for a workaround.?

(Meanwhile for CD & Phono its great!)
I doubt they have the resources to write something slick like a lot of the big boys.   Did you contact them ?  I had a 2150 when it first came out ... sent it back because the balance and bass controls were criss crossed. Meaning when you turn the bass it affects balance and vice versa.   One of their techs asked me to open it up and sure enough they were not keyed differently and were simply plugged in wrong.  That fact and the terrible volume control made me return it.  I put my old Sony back on place   Quality was questionable at best