Oppo 205 and external DAC?

My goal is to utilize the balanced output of the Oppo but the amplifier(PL Dialogue HP) has unbalanced inputs. 

Excluding the modification route.

What external DAC would offer an improvement in SQ over the inboard Oppo DAC? Also with balanced connections, then of course switching to unbalanced from the dac to the PL.

recluse
Oppo 205 XLR line out is good enough. if you just need listen  to streaming music using Tidal or Qobuz, get a Mac Mini M1 and Topping D90 DAC. 
ASR compared the analog outputs of the 205 found the differences between RCA and XLR negligible, except for voltage output of course. If using the 205 direct to amp, in most cases (depending on the amp) the RCA outputs might provide greater range of volume control with less potential for bit stripping. The XLR outputs should be less noisier, probably more of a concern if using long interconnects.
How do u connect oppo 205 to external Dac ? If u use Mac Air as a source?
Mac Air to usb input then coaxial output to external Dac ? I do t get any sound. 
Thanks
If the MacAir is the source, then you don’t connect to the Oppo.  Connect the computer directly to the DAC by usb.
  Note that the Oppo 205 can be used as the external DAC for the Mac, but if you go this route, do not then connect the Oppo to another external DAC
Thank for the info
my Dac doesn’t have a usb input 
How can I use oppo just pass the digital info to the external Dac 
thx