Ohm Acoustics Walsh F-5015 speakers

Hi everyone

I too received the msg stating that Ohm Acoustics in Brooklyn is having a Columbus Day sale. In the message there was a mention of the new Ohm F-5015 speakers. Upon reviewing the site there was no mention of the F-5015 speakers. I then saw in the forum a couple of members inquiring about these speakers in the main Ohm Walsh thread. I figured for these new speakers they deserved a thread of their own.

Well what do you think these F-5015 speakers are? My guess is that these are the latest generation of new drivers/speakers to replace the original large Ohm Walsh F drivers. I'm thinking these speakers will be enormous and sound awesome.

Any thoughts/comments are more than welcome? If you get in touch with John Strohbeen about the F-5015 speakers feel free to post your findings.

Thanks
128x128jedinite24
Spacer,

I know this is an old post, but, if you have time I would still love to hear your thoughts on the F-5015's. I had a pair of Walsh 4's I purchased in 84'. Upgraded them to the 4.5000's around 2012. Had John and co build a custom center channel for me, then lost everything in the 2018 #campfire.

Now, I'm in contact with John to build me a couple of F-5015's, plus some additional speakers. So, any more insight you can provide would be helpful. Are you sending full range frequencies to the 15"sub, as well as the cls driver? How has the sub amp performed through the years? Do you find it not necessary to breed an additional sub for movie listening?

Thanks, buttecreeker
I had a chance to get one in 2012 that was being beta tested. I regret I didn't take John up on his offer but I had just spent my money on a bigger amp. Oh well maybe I will have the funds one day to get one. He said it goes down to 16 Hz for some scary bass.
Well, once I get these in house and start playing with them, I'll report back with some feedback. The speakers are the final piece of the puzzle for my system rebuild. My hopes are that an additional sub won't be necessary for movie soundtracks.
Sorry for your loss in the fire, that was all quite a sad time for many. I hope that things are well with you moving along from it! Better times for you! 
As to the F-5015’s, if you have questions or thoughts on setup etc., give John a call, I am sure he can give you as many tips as possible! Not that it hurts any to poll the audio population either! Have fun!