Odyssey Stratos monoblocks with Elac Adante AS-61

I'm currently using Elac Adante AS-61 speakers with Emotiva XPA-200 (power) and USP-1 (pre).
I really like the sound of Elac speakers but I think they will make better sound if I upgrade the amps.
So, I started to search for affordable monoblock power amps and found Odyssey Stratos mono.
http://www.odysseyaudio.com/products-stratos-mono.html
I've found so many articles about how good they are, so I'm pretty sure that they will be a good match for the Elac speakers, but I wanted to ask first what others think before purchasing the amps.

Do you think replacing the current power amps with the Odyssey monoblocks will make huge difference?
If I choose to purchase a tube preamp in the future, what would you recommend? ($1500 or below, new or used)

Thanks in advance.
henryjudy
my brother in law has a Candela driving an Khtargo, sounds sublime driving Vandersteen.....Klaus is responive via phone 

During the vast majority of my time with Odyssey amps they have driven 2CE Sigs, 3A Sigs and for a while Treo's.  At one point when Klaus sold through dealers Johnny R was a dealer. I bought my first Stratos from a dealer when Klaus went direct sales as it was his store sample.  Odyssey and Belles were always my favorite Vandersteen amps. 
Thanks everyone for quick response.

Actually, I've been considering Audio Alchemy DPA-1M monoblocks too since they are produced by the same manufacturer as the Elac speakers'. I'm pretty sure that they will make great sound with the Elac speakers, but I'm not 100% if spending $1750 on used ($4000 new) DPA-1Ms would be a better decision than spending $1600 ($2700 new) on used Odyssey Stratos monos.

Here's an article I've found when I was doing research on the Audio Alchemy amps. I don't know what Ncore and UcD are, but it sounds like the DPA-1Ms are overpriced.
https://www.reddit.com/r/audiophile/comments/50ipq0/audio_alchemy_dpa1m_monoblock_power_amplifier/

What do you guys think?

They are 2 different amps.  The Odyssey are Class A/AB and the Audio Alchemy is a Class D.   The Odyssey are based on the Symphonic Line Amps which are Uber expensive.  I would take the Odyssey any day.