Not enough outlets

I always plug my Ayre amp and Cambridge Audio streamer/DAC directly into the wall outlets.  I have a single duplex outlet behind my equipment rack and since I have just two components, that is enough.  However, recently I decide to try better power cables (Audio Envy) than the OEM cables that I was using.  Unfortunately those plugs are large enough that if I use the AE power cable for one component, the plug for the second AE cable doesn't fit (there is just not enough room).  

So I am contemplating two options:

1. Use the AE cord for my amplifier and just use OEM for my streamer

2. Get some kind of a strip and plug both my amplifier and streamer into it...I understand that many strips can interfere with power delivery so I'm concerned this may affect the dynamics of my system

Thoughts and advice? 

deone

Plug this (or other) Power gizmo into the wall, and plug everything else into it. Use every other plug to fit large plugs if needed.

Furman P-1800 PFR (not the other P-1800

see furmanpower dot com

On sale, B&H, $450.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/616232-REG/Furman_P_1800_PF_R_P_1800_PF_R_Power.html/?ap=y&smp=y&gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjw-r-vBhC-ARIsAGgUO2C-7TanfpQKx-DQRP6YfpXMMMddrIxGMbF_eaQN7fYXwLuHE_3UZR8aAljZEALw_wcB

Used one on Reverb for $250.

I used regularFurman  power strip 6 outlets less than $30 at Amazon when I bought it.

@deone Audio Envy makes a OKTA Power Pro and a Quad Power Box that should fix your concerns. I attempted to copy and past the address however I got blocked by a new device that Audiogon has implemented.

Alternatively, replace one or both with a Leviton Hospital Grade 90 degree plug. Very well made, very tight, and you can turn the exit around to any angle. Setting it to be 45 degrees will allow for two.

Now that I think about it you don’t have to get the 90 degree versions, but I find them very convenient for space saving.

Compared to other high end plugs I find this model really improves the outlet grip strength.  If your outlets have any play in them consider adding an appropriate spacer or wall plate like this one to give you maximum rigidity and support for heavy cables.

I now build my own PC & have great success w/Furutech FI-12MG GOLD Male Angle AC Plug. I can set it to any angle I need, in which I have changed it few times. (system upgrade)