Need help replacing my beloved Magnepan....

I have been using Magnepan for years in my basement and I am moving to a new space where I need to set up a new listening room in my living room. I am looking for Bookshelves or small tower speakers' recommendations because I won't be able to use my beloved 1.7i Maggies anymore in my new space. I loved the huge wall of sound and the amazing transparency my 1.7i produce. Which speakers can get me close to what Magnepan can do?  I listen to a lot of Jazz vinyl and my system consists of: Atoll IN200SE integrated amp, Tube Phono preamp: Rega Planar 3 with Nagaoka cartridge, denafrips dac with all acoustic zen interconnect + Clear Day DSG speaker cables. Thank again for all your recommendations in advance.
128x128analoguefan
Maybe a pair of Tekton Impacts.
I own the double impacts and Jazz, especially horns, sound fantastic on their patented 7 tweeter array
Unfortunately, no dynamic driver in a box type speaker is going to come close, not even a Wilson or Magico. It is Apples and Oranges. Your sound stage will be smaller and you will suffer from more room interaction. In terms or transient response you might try looking at a small horn loaded speaker like the Klipsch Heresy. On the good side they are very efficient so, if you were driving the Maggies to adequate levels you will blow the roof off with the Heresy's. They also have beautiful walnut cabinets so I am sure the wife will approve. 
Check into Watkins Stereo Gen 4s, the best bookshelf type speaker I've ever listen to. I think they are 2500 so it's well within your price range. 
What in the new space would prohibit the use of our 1.7i, is there any way you could move them against the wall when not listening. Although the LRS is touted as a great speaker will it really save that much space. I would try to stay with what I love. You'll really have to get out there and listen if a change is indeed needed.
+1 with @johnto and others who suggest replacing Maggies with Maggies.  No other speaker reproduces music as accurately as Maggies, IMO.

The limitations you note are evidently size.  Move them when you are not listening, or go with the smaller Maggies.

You will be glad you did in a year or so, I am sure.  Listening fatigue is NOT a pretty thing, and box speakers give you that, unfortunately.

Cheers!