Made in USA

I love to support USA products as much as I can. Even if it costs more. Id say 2nd choice Europe or Japan. Last place China.

So USA made HiFi products I have are... Magnepan, Odyssey, Geshelli, Rythmik, Schitt, Bluejean, Belden, Analog Productions( vinyl). Musichall & Monitor Audio (UK), Nagaoka, Magomi(Japan), 

Other USA made HiFi I know of.. Kilpsch (high end speakers), Jeff Rowland, P.S. Audio, Emotiva?

Im sure there are more. Please continue list and lets support our own.

bikefi10
Post removed 

Trained historian and former high school teacher here…not sure why this thread has veered into this territory but I assigned Zinn to my AP US History students to provide a counter narrative to the assigned text (Blum). In today’s parlance Zinn would be considered a CSCT (Critical Social Class Theorist). He views the progression of American history through the lens of social class conflict with a particular emphasis on the struggle of those on the margins. While I viewed it an essential perspective, I did point out to my students that Zinn is an abysmal historian. In developing his arguments he ignores contrary evidence and often relies on a handful of sources which he selectively quotes. So for my students the text served as both alternate perspective and a lesson in how not to research and write in the field.

If it's not already been said; I'd say your mostly right on the made in America as far as final assembly in some if not most all cases. Products can claim made in America even if only the final assembly and/or testing is done here. The only way to really tell is to look at the board level assemblies which will sometimes display country of origin, but even then some do not, even it they have be produced outside the US. "Counterfeit" parts abound across all platforms of industry, especially in discrete components like capacitors, diodes and chips, for example, and even in hardware such as screws and fastening components. "American Made" does not always mean "all" American made.

My system is:

Conrad Johnson Power, Pre, Phono Pre, and CD player 

Sota Turntable

Vandersteen Speakers

All made in USA, all sounding great!

All USA built, whether the parts are all USA is another question.

Rogue Audio Preamp and amp USA

VPI turntable with VAS cartridge both built in New Jersey USA

Sutherland Phono preamp USA

Spatial Audio Lab speakers USA

Schiit dac USA

Morrow Audio Cables USA