Looking for the good sounding Pre Amplifier

HI to everyone,
Asking for the advice. This is the third time that I am asking for the advice under different title.
As soon as people read "need quality pre amp for the NAD C275" they just simple ignore title
since the NAD is not "audiophile" amplifier. To me the NAD C275 sound great (maybe it's just me)
but I like the sound. Great dynamics, details, excellent details (CD connected directly to the Amp., but I can't control the volume). Tried with the NAD C165 and Parasound P5 but the sound was congested, no details and one dimensional sound.
Now I am looking for the tube or SS pre amplifier with the great details and clarity.
I was suggested Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE but I need the pre amp. with the REC Out.
I can use either 10 k Ohms fixed input or 100 k Ohms variable input.
I will be using Cardas Clear Light Interconnects.
My budget is $3000.00.
Thank you in advance.

topten
New- Rogue or Primaluna
Used-Balanced Audio Technology. I've seen VK50SE's for as low as $2995. I love my VK30 with the Sixpak. 
It sounds like you really like your NAD, so it doesn't matter what anyone else says, your opinion is all that counts, I agree with the ones recommending you spend less, buy a older pre "worth" 5-6 grand new, and there are a lot out there, try USAUDIOMART, or CANUCKAUDIOMART,  along with AUDIOGON of course. Some really good ones can be had. 
Agree w stmix. There are some phenomenal used BAT preamps out there for $2000 or less
I’ve owned Cary, Ayre and Parasound. Ayre was too polite for my tastes...Currently have a Primaluna Dialogue Premium and it is phenomenal. It will not be leaving my rig any time soon.

The used BAT ideas is also worth considering. Excellent soundstage, among other qualities.
I've had a Conrad Johnson PV10A for over 20 years, matched with SS power amps and the sound is great.  I find the valve preamp softens the SS amps without losing soundstage and clarity.  Bass is warm, but tight and controlled, and the highs are smooth and clean.

If you don't need a phono preamp stage, consider the PV10AL.