Linn Aktiv cards for tri-amp LK140/Ninaka

Can someone tell me the Linn aktiv cards for Tri-amp LK140/Ninaka speakers. Ninka is 2 ways 3 drives speakers. When playing active tri-amps, will it maintain in 2 ways. As I know the bi-amps active,aktiv cards for treble and mid/bass are installed into the amps. I have asked the Linn distributer, the saleman said even tri-amp config. The mid range and bass drive are used the same aktiv card (for mid/bass) as bi-amp one, still be kept in two ways.But are driven by 3 amps. Is it correct? Thanks for your advice very much.
hadfieldling
Are there any performance gains if you switch the cross over plates to Tri Amp Aktiv, but just a third cable from the second row of outputs on the bass/mid amp? Has anyone tried this?

Just a thought
Tim
Thanks you guys your valuable advice. Lugnut, My confusion regards the aktiv card used for the amp connecting to mid-range and bass speaker. I wonder tri-amp active in Ninka it doesn't mean in real 3 ways unit seperately driving when the tri-amp active link card of ninka have been installed.

I think the mid-range and bass unit speaker still use the same source of signal streamed from one Mid/bass atkiv card. In tri-amp there will be two identical mid/bass atkiv card installed into two LK140s. Is it correct?

I have just brough the third LK140amp to upgrade from bi-amp.I am not sure whether I have to replace the aktiv card for the second amps connected to mid-range and get one more for third amp connected to bass unit? Or get one aktiv card as bi-amp one for mid/bass speaker.Finally, does linn supply the seperate atkiv card for mid unit speaker and bass unit speaker? Please advise. Many thanks
Hadfielding:

You will require two identical mid/bass active cards for two of your LK 140 amps and one treble active card for your third LK 140 amp. The Ninka is a TWO WAY speaker. It might have three drivers per speaker, but it is only a two way speaker. If it was a three way speaker then yes it would need a separate mid range active card.

Bunkers
Thanks Bunker, I got the third mid/bass aktiv card. With tri-amp The music is superb and wonderfull. I never imagine the bass is so much deep extended than bi-amp. Highly recommanded, upgrade your linn system to tri-amp.