klipsch- love/hate relationship?

Thinking of buying a pair of Klipsh klf20b. Netmarket price is 949.00. Have heard the klf10b and liked pretty well. How does the 20b compare and does anyone have overall comments ? This speaker really seems to polarize folks. Haven't seen many middle-of-the-road comments on Klipsh.
stynki5
I have a pair of Klipsch Forte II and I have been endlessly amazed at how well they compare to other speakers, especially in the spine tingling factor. The only real problem is that they are a bear to set up, I bet it took me 10 months to get them perfect and now I enjoy them very much. I would also like to say that these are the only Klipsch speakers I have liked, others that I have auditioned have sounded very unbalenced. I suggest you find a pair of old Forte's or Forte II's.
I recently auditioned both the KLF20's and 10's. I made the fatal mistake of listening to the 20's first, and believe me, there IS a difference !! 10's were good...20's sounded great (under very poor listening conditions). The Forte's mentioned above are also very good, but don't seem as readily available. I think they require more space than the 10/20's do, too.
I have enjoyed my klipsh herseys for many years and would definitely recommend any of the heritage series. However, I find these kinds of horn speakers more for home theater than two channel listening. If you are expecting imaging and depth, you will be seriously mistaken.
I had owned a pair of 5.5 and I sold them and upgraded to KLF30 I feel Klipsch offers a great value for the money.I f you can afford it buy the KLF30 over the KLF20 much more bass and a wider soundstage with high end speaker cable and innerconnects aka; audioquest midnight -audiotruth emerald contrary to what another member said these speakers are very detailed you really wouldn't need a subwoofer.GO for it...