Is there a list of full-range speakers (20-20kHz) somewhere on the internet?

When I internet-search for such a list, all I get is hits for full-range drivers. While a full-range driver that results in a full-range speaker could be excellent (provided everything else was in order), what I'm looking for are full-range speakers. These are likely to be floor-standing towers - but not necessarily towers.

Some examples:
GoldenEar Triton One (and I think Triton Reference and maybe Triton One.R
Tekton Double Impact (and above)

Looking for best value with 20-20kHz (flat-as-possible) response. I suspect there is a resource for this somewhere on the internet - thanks!

128x128mwatsme

Yeah! It's called the Audiogon marketplace. There are plenty of promising full-range speakers in good condition around $5k. 

There is a pretty comprehensive list of the speakers and their corresponding review scores at Gauder Akustik website. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, there are two PDFs. 

https://gauderakustik.com/en/index.php/reviews

Try the Omega high output Alnico or 8 inch speakers. The speakers are configured to use a single full range driver and then a second identical driver cut off with a low pass filter around 200 HZ. I love these because you get the benefit of full range coherency with additional bass and dynamics coming from the second driver. Because that second driver is identical, you don’t lose the cohesion.

omegaloudspeakers.com