Is Jim Smith's Book"Get Better Sound"Best Book ?

Recently, I sent for a copy of Jim Smith's book " Get Better Sound" @48.50 delivered. Since I started reading Jim's viewpoint I have made significant improvements to my listening room. What about you ? For those that have read the book , please express your viewpoint pro or con.
crem1
Have you seen what he charges to come to your houe to set up your system? Wowza!!!
I'm an audio journalist who gave this book a rave review because a) it contains an overwhelming amount of information in ONE SINGLE VOLUME, and b) Jim is the best set-up man in the business, and his advice should be treated as gospel. I'm a little concerned that someone found this book to be anything less than incredibly helpful.

Like I said in my review, this is the best $45 audio tweak money can buy.
I read Jim's book and had great results. While I knew a few of these ideas he wrote in his book, there were plenty for me to learn.
Creml,

Thanks for the post. I was not aware of the book, but now have a copy on the way and am looking forward to receiving same.

IMO, the listening room is by far the most important component of any audio system. I am always interested in any tools, techniques, and so fourth that might help.
I bought a copy because I have under construction a dedicated room. It has been helpful to me because it addresses set-up and room treatment issues, I had read a lot about how to design wall structures and select optimum room dimensions but not the stuff Jim covers. I expect his detailed instructions on speaker/listner location to be very helpful.

I like his use of TIPS, it makes re look up of subject matter pretty easy.

BTW, if you have a question about one of Jim's TIPS, he has very kind and answered my several queries promptly and with detail.

A good read I think.