Intergrateds: Classe,Krell,Bryston.......

Looking at gaining detail,transparency,and dynamics while retaining musicality and soundstage depth...considering Bryston b-60,Classe cap 100,Krell 400(?)...any standouts?
128x128phasecorrect
I left my Bryston B60 for an Electrocompaniet ECI3...the ECI3 was more musical...but lacked in dynamics and high frequency extention...I'm gonna be back on the market for another integrated soon and I think I'm gonna try the Bryston B100sst possibly...as I was very happy with the B60 (it's still in the family)

just my 2c fwiw

Ellery
Hi. You hasn't mentioned what speakers and music you are using it with. If you needed power, the Krell 400xi would be give you the power you needed. It has lots of details, transparency, neutrality and dynamic. As for musicality, well, different people has different taste and it's up to you to judge for yourself but all I can say is that: with the right speakers, the 400xi is musical to my ears.
Nice hybrid int amp ,perhaps ? Nice offerings from Pathos,BAT,DK design etc.Get some tubes on the pre stage.Tube rolling fun and relatively inexpensive.

I use a Pathos Logos with Merlin VSM-MMs ....

Chris