Integrated recommendation help

Please recommend integrated  for Sonus Faber Venere 2.5
128x128kielecki
Rotel is a Japanese company with designs made in England and has been manufactured in China for the longest time. They've always been upfront about it. 

All the best,
Nonoise

If you prefer SS gear, buy as good a Hegel integrated as you can afford.  I heard a three of them demonstrated, from the least to the more expensive at an audio show, and while the least expensive amp sounded gear, the two successive sounded increasingly better, with the H300 absolutely superb.  There are as neutral an amp as I have ever heard. 

Hi

You will no doubt get a lot of suggestions so I will add what I can

I have owned and used Sonus Faber speakers for about twenty years now currently I run Guarneri Homage the originals. My amp recommendations would be

David Berning ZH-270 ( My previous amplifier) A true classic and this amplifier was used by SF to voice the Stradavari I believe.

LSA Statement ( This is the amp I currently use )

Line Magnetic 519A could be worth a listen as could the Mactone which is used by a very knowledgeable and experienced audio friend who also runs Sonus Faber speakers.

Yes the Gryphon and Dartzeel amps are wonderful but I am not sure you need to spend that much money as if you do your speakers will likely become the weakest link.

Good luck

I second the Krell Vanguard.  It has large, detailed, listen-all-day presentation, tons of power, is compact, easy to place, and efficient.  The best integrated Krell has ever made.
Post removed