“Insides” of tubes

Hi all,

Weird question here but is it possible for the innards of power tubes to be aligned differently? I bought 4 new Genalex PX300B tubes for my monoblocks. In one amp the innards of the tubes are aligned the same way. So the center plate is oriented the same way.  For the other amp one of the tubes’ center plates is about 25 degrees off center to the other tube.  I have verified that all of the tubes are aligned correctly in terms of the pins.  The amplifier sounds fine. But this just seems weird to me...

dgaylin
If it what I'm thinking about, it might not cause a problem, but what did you pay for those valves?

It was either put together in hast or got a bad bump in transport..Looks do count.

It's actually part of the inspection process. Most likely a transport issue. Might want to think on that..Got handled that rough.. Were they packed REALLY well? The seller will say no problem.. I would.. BUT I pack the heck out of stuff I don't mess around.

Regards
Look at them real close. Real close. When you find two exactly the same let me know.
So Oldhvymec,

Are you saying they got "twisted" in transit?  Innards got bumped and moved around?

Millercarbon, are you saying that there are small variations in the alignment of the guts of all tubes and I'm seeing a more extreme case?

Thanks