Highest detail cartridges

Which cartridges give the greatest amount of detail? Imaging, soundstage file detail. These are qualities to consider. I know Lyra cartridges are high on that list. What others equal or better Lyras. Is there anything below, say $1500, that is in that same category?  Detail with reasonably flat frequency response.
bpoletti
@believehifi

Then there is Top Wing which has introduced a brand new tech that is called "Coreless Straight Flux" and is a MM with a low output MC like characteristics. This is the new king of the cartridges IMO.

This concept was introduced back in the days by Waltr O. Stanton in the 70s. Look for the Stanton 981LZ and 981LZ mkII (Stereohedron stylus tip), it was low impedance, extremely low output MM cartridge, it must be used with MC phono stage with recommended load above 100 ohm, but this is a Moving Magnet cartridge.

https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14390804_1371396666211830_332642431291632005_n.jpg?_nc...

SPECIFICATIONS for the 980LZS:
Stylus Type: Nude Stereohedron Contact Radii: .0028 (71u)
Scanning Radii: .0003 (8u)
Stylus Tracking Force: 1 gram (+/- 0.5)
Setting with Brush: 2 gram (+/- 0.5) resulting operation tracking force 1 gram (+/- 0.5)
Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 50 kHz +Output: .06 mv /cm/sec
Channel Balance: Within 1 dB @ 1kHz
Channel Separation: 35 dB @ 1kHzCartridge
DC Resistance: 3. ohms
Cartridge Inductance: 1.mH
Cartridge Color: Chrome
*Cartridge Weight: 5.5 grams (*Brush weight self supporting 1 gram)
Load Resistance: 100 ohms or greater
Load Capacitance: 1000 pF, or less (incl. arm leads cable and amp.)

BTW I owned that low output Stanton 980LZS, but my current Stanton SC-100 W.O.S. with higher output is better.
I am the North American Distribution for Etsuro Urushi and Top Wing.  

@chakster 

The Top Wing design is nothing like the Stanton. Trust me this has dethroned the greatest carts in the market.  The Coreless straight flux is a true innovation.  
I know that "Coreless straight flux" is something new, but the idea of making low impedance / low output MM to use with MC phono stage is not new.

@believehifi
I am familiar with Excel Sound cartridges, the Etsuro Urushi looks very close to my Argent MC110 that was made in the 80’s by Excel Sound in Japan. There was also Argent Ruby and Argent Diamond version of the same cartridge (the difference is cantilever). I have 3 different Argent cartridges. Only Argent MC110 reminds me Etsuro Urushi, except for the lacquer finishing. I believe that Etsuro Urushi is nothing new, but just the updated version of the old Excel Sound top of the line cartridge from the 80’s, but for x10 price.
I agree with the poster who mentioned the Decca cartridges.  However the tone arm used is critical - the cartridge has ver’y little damping and so the tone arm has to be very well damped.  Far and away the best combination I’ve found is the London Jubilee (with its fine-line stylus) and the Well-tempered Amadeus turntable, with its golf-ball-floating-in-silicone tone arm.  The sound is noticeably more detailed and more relaxed than the best digital sources I’ve tried, and streets ahead of a fancy Grado cartridge i’d Bought to copy recordings with, or a fancy MC I compared it with.
in the old days the Deccan were a bit too edgy, and of course would hop skip and jump with abandon, but this combination solves all of those problems.
now if only it would deal with the hole being off-center in the records...