Gryphon Vitus Gamut

Would you elaborate on how they sound? Differences, similarities, particular sound signatures etc.
inna
Melbguy1, thank you, I think I got an idea. It appears that though I am sure I would like them both, I would probably slightly prefer Gryphon sound. But it's a guess of mine. Would be interested in either integrated or older Gryphon separates including phono stage when I am ready to upgrade. I bet, either would give me a great sound. Since I prefer warmer sounding speakers, Vitus might give me too much of a good thing, but..not necessarily. Anyway, as I understand, both Gryphon and Vitus are top level in solid state amplification.
Fyi, the latest Vitus SS-103 is closer to the Masterpiece Series MP-S201. That is it is faster, more powerful, more adaptable & a bit more neutral compared to the SS-102. That amp would be worth auditioning if you can find a Dealer.
@eps , from all i've read, the SS-103 retains and all the musicality of the SS-102, but is faster, more resolving, powerful & adaptable given the new switchable modes. Mike Bovaird on Audioshark has been raving about the SS-103, as well as Bob from Rhapsody Audio in NY.
We are getting in a SS-103 stereo amp, SP-103 Phono Stage and a SL-103 line stage.  I am anxious to hear how they sound.