Granny ring, Jetrexpro, all

Are any of you building power cords with the Western Electric WE16ga? I see that a bunch of fellas on the Jeff Day Blog are making them with very good success. Day has also made some and it seems he may install on his
Mac MC30s. How about it? Any updates? Best, Rob
mikirob
Hi group. Seems I am moving and will have lost my dedicated music room. The new space requires our stereo to be in the living room. I cannot have all the rectangular boxes, as my wife says, in this room.

That said, I have made up some nice WE 10ga cords that I will no longer need. They are broken in a ready for prime time. Feel free to contact me to talk about it .  
Grannyring,
I am very interested in your power cords. How do I contact you? My ignorance at navigating sites is showing!

I switched to WE14ga speaker wire and Belden interconnects and love them, but it looks like I need to try WE10ga IC's and PC's now. Gotta love such great options at such reasonable prices. Jeff's site has been very helpful and I love the further experimention occurring here even more.

On a side note, after switching to the WE and Belden cables I've subsequently switched from the Odyssey Kismet Monoblocks to a little vintage Magnavox 9304 tube amp and I'm loving it. I'm using NOS RCA, Amperex and Mullard tubes from Vintage Tube Services. I'm hearing details and air I've never heard before. I'll soon go to a vintage tube amp in the 40-60 WPC range, but I'm not in a rush as I'm thoroughly enjoying this little 10 WPC Magnavox. Anyone else using this little amp? Any suggestions for my future vintage tube amp?

thanks, tom
Is the WE 14ga speaker wire still available, and if so, can someone post a link?  Thanks.