Eversolo a6 and Lampizator

Does anyone know if a Lampizator dac will work with the Eversolo streamer?

52tiger

Beg to differ ever Lampi DAC I have owned has taken a crap on me. Done with Lampi. 

What do they say “ anything built by man “.. perhaps my ownership is a flawless anomoly since 2017 ? but the true value of Audiogon are the wide and varied owner experience…

On the streamer front, the OP has a streamer albeit his Imac to compare to… judgement will be his…

Merry Christmas all…

I own an Eversolo A6 streamer usb output into my Lampizator Baltic 4 and it sounds great. Buy one on Amazon with 30 day return if not satisfied.

I just received and installed a Swiss Digital Fuse Box for the Baltic and took the sound level up quite a few notches. The A6 is very easy to set up and use with supplied phone app. Great value!

The Eversolo is better than you would think at it's price.   I have always been a harsh critic of budget Chinese gear, but I have first hand experience with the A6 and it is pretty damn good as a streamer only .  I set one up in my Dad's system , sounds pretty good connected to the DAC in his McIntosh MA 8950

At some point I want to bring my Aurender down and do a head to head comparison.    It sounds great via USB into the Mac's DA2 DAC card.   He bought it to try streaming and ended up loving it so I got him a subscription to Qoboz....

+1, @carlsbad2 

Your Lampi 7 deserves a dedicated streamer. It will take some getting used since no dedicated streamer offers Audirvana as UI. You have an option for Roon, Innuous Sense and Aurender Conductor app. Both Innuous and Aurender are going to offer much higher SQ over your MAC. Depending on your budget, pick a streamer and audition in your system. 

@carlsbad2  Congratulations on GG3. I bet you’re in musical heaven with GG3, what is your current streamer?