Ethernet Cables - what are you using and why?

Curious about what everyone is doing for their streaming systems in terms of Ethernet cables. I know some people who swear by expensive models, but anecdotally it seems that folks care a lot less about Ethernet than they do about interconnects, AC, or even USB cables. 

I'm a believer but at the moment run a relatively affordable model that I might be looking to upgrade. Let's hear your thoughts.

tubeguy80

I use an eno Streaming Cable from Network Acoustics between their eno Ethernet filter and my Roon Nucleus Rev B music server. 

Melco C100 ethernet cable. It was a large step up from the Nordost Heimdall 2 ethernet, at 1/5th the price.

It uses a floating ground at one end, to drain noise away from the source component. So its directional and using it in the wrong direction is very audible.

DHLabs. Much better than BlueJeans and an Audioquest Cinnamon I tried out which was no better than the BLueJeans

My guess is the Ethernet cable matters more if you have a noisy environment/ router - I’m connected directly to a Cox Cable Panoramic router.

I liked DHLabs enough to also replace my Zavfino USB - also an improvement but not dramatically better

…….options for an Ethernet cable between a DAC and transport . No walls no rotor just between two pieces . Please recommend and thank you and hope that I didn’t hijack the thread . I have been looking for awhile and the pricing and construction are all over the place . It can get confusing as this is for my main system . Looking at Cardas Clear, Purist Audio …..Shunyata Omega ‘s …..just a few to mention.