Equipment that has made you 'stop' looking?

OK we all know what a merry-go-round audio can be. For those of us who are incessant upgraders, what components have you found that either have stopped or seriously curtailed your search for better?

For me its my Audio Tekne Cables and my vintage Classe DR3 amps (25 wpc high current class A design designed by Dave Reisch in the early days of the company). My Green Mountain Audio Continuum 3s would probably fall into this category, but I would probably buy the next statement models that Roy Johnson builds sight unheard.

Kerry
Ag insider logo xs@2xmusicfirst
Now that I’ve had eight years to think about it, there were a couple of components that I bought, back in the 90’s, that curtailed my audio endeavors for quite some time... my girlfriend’s boobs.
Krell1, good for you. System satisfaction is a novelty in audiophile land....
I see that this thread is still alive. So:

A couple of years ago I shipped my Lumi and M120 mono amps to Scott Frankland for repair and upgrades.

The Lumi was treated to the most significant upgrade Scott could do. The result? "WOW"!

He also did a more modest upgrade to the M120 amps. Still: "wow"....

Cables are now all from Grover. A very good bang for the buck.

The rebuilt/upgraded Chapman T7's continue to sound terrific.

I do minor tweaks here and there. The latest is using a Mapleshade platform under the Shanling CDP with brass cones under the platform and ball bearing supports under the player.

Still more than satisfied (after all these years) :)

I confess to being lazy about tweaking the room with sound treatment. I have not done so.

Yet.