E-BAY and SHIPPING ARE GETTING OUT OF CONTROL

It seems that e-bay is totally controlling the elevated shipping now.......I bought a small amp (14.5 lbs)in Ct and the shipping to Idaho without insurance was 90.00...........I was looking at some Audio Research front panels in SC and the shipping to Idaho was 45.00.......Shipping is getting like gas prices, no control........I checked with Fed-Ex about the shipping on the amp and they said 41.00 with insurance......I ask the seller to ship by Fed-Ex and he tells me its e-bays deal and he can't do anything about it.....Of course I had already paid for it...........Then I find out it was shipped by NEX ???     Read a review on that company.....All negatives  100 %
autospec
skeepowder.....John Bedini was a good friend and him and his brother and myself build quite a few pieces together.....I have tons of Bedini stuff.......Most of the transformers were made by Mercury transformer company.........They are still in business......I repair some of the Bedini amps
When shopping on Audiogon, to avoid the cost of the frequently encountered phrase, "please add 3% for PayPal" on a heavy, expensive item, I offer to send a certified check by FedEx with next day delivery and the actual cost of FedEx Ground shipping with full insurance once he knows how much that is. If it's more than the seller estimated, I offer to pay the difference. My policy as a seller is to charge only actual shipping costs and to refund any excess if the seller has over-paid. Although I continue to "buy-buy-buy" and haven't sold on Audiogon or eBay for several years, I have quite a few great items that I need to sell (mainly audio and camera equipment), and I'm considering adding the average shipping cost to my asking price so that I can offer "shipping included" to the buyer, or set a fixed shipping rate that will cover at least most of my actual costs. I'll still refund any overages, but I'll either absorb losses or work with the buyer to reach a mutually fair agreement on the actual cost of shipping. I always strive to treat buyers and sellers as though they were family members or close friends in order to maintain the highest level of integrity and service, and this goal appears to be shared by 98% of Audiogoners in my experience. In the last 15 years on Audiogon (and 20 years on eBay), virtually every person I've dealt with has been completely honest and fair, and even on the extremely rare occasions where I wasn't completely happy with what I received, everything turned out OK. I am continually amazed by and appreciative of how honorable the Audiogon community is. With hurricanes devastating the southeast and wildfires here in northern California, there's no doubt that shipping costs will continue to rise, but honest and clear communication between buyers and sellers helps insure that the costs are fair and not hidden profit for the seller. A non-communicative seller is someone you don't want to buy from. Please don't let your desire for a particular brand or product to lead you into a transaction you will regret.
I am looking for a shipper as we speak for 2 speakers that weight around 285 lbs total. I want to ship them on a pallet.

Seko says they can not inusre them because they are used?

any suggestions