Denon vs Rotel for B&W CM1?

Hello friends, i've been auditioning the Denon AVR-4308.
As always, Denon is quite musical and based on past ownership, very reliable. Then i went to another store and was impressed by the B&W cm1 been driven by the Rotel RSX-1550 wich puts out 100 watts x 5.

The Denon puts out 140 watts per channel at 8 ohms. It has a 2 year warranty. The Rotel has 5.

Also Rotel claims that the RSX-1550 doubles at 4 ohms for 200 watts per channel.

Does anybody have any ideas or preferences?

Thank you, Rudy

phz
"Rotel will be better in all aspects" (Beiman)

Not necessarily true. However I've liked the Rotel/B&W comination over the years. The big downside to that, however, is that, yep, NO AUDYSSEY EQ! (which is simply supperb, btw).

"Skeptical about the science behind Audyssey"? Um, there's a very very good reason that many products are incorporating this technology (including, Sim audio)...IT WORKS!
I personally have way too much experience with otherwise typical small domestic spaces to know that a system "without" Audyssey, or some sort of quality DSP or EQ device, is going to offer lower fidelity when you consider the room ecoustics in the equation! It simply makes a huge difference having something like Audyssey, espcially given the acoustical problems small rooms incure, and a lack of any real acoustic treatments they usually contain.
Oh, and simly getting a sound level meter won't get you to where the Audyssey does. Yes, it's a necessary tool, can help you dial things in (find good locations and settings), etc. But it's not as complete as thourough room dsp, when all is said and done.
I'm sure old 2 channel guys will say "bah hum bug". But I've heard otherwise, and have had some very very expensive 2 channel sysystems over the years, as well.
I would go for DENON AVR-4308 - it got great rave from Sound and Vision last year and it is a strong performer and also built for the next generation of network media.... I'm saving my pennies for one....
I just added RMB1075 as used my Onkyo 805 as a Preamp,and believe me when I say it I could hear the difference. At -11 DB , my B&W's(603 S3) were thundering as hard as I never knew they could.
I feel like a chump for not going seperates earlier.
As for Audessy EQ , for some it works , for others it dosent. I woudnt make it overriding criteria.
I would go Rotel, room EQ can be nice but a good room doesnt need to rely on that and we have gotten by without it all this time. I dunno how good the EQ actually is inside the Denon and some are more substantial than others and often just get you close and further adjustment is needed. I also think a better quality unit is a better option vs a mass market possibly inferior unit that can simply mask its flaws better.