Connection options from Node to Denafrips Iris to Pontus

What cables do you recommend to connect from a Node to a Denafrips Iris to a Denafrips Pontus?  I'll be using XLR's from the Pontus to my preamp.

128x128davegolf2424

The Innuos Pulse mini was the best upgrade I’ve ever made. Was worth the wait saving for it. Then the linear power supply addition was a pleasant addition. Came into some nickels and along with other equipment, I was able to get the Pulse. Can’t tell whether it is better than before because it now all sounds great 😊. Moral is save and save. 

Soix,

Does the Pulsemini support MQA from Tidal?  Is this a "real" consideration in your view?  Does it support Roon?  I am an absolute neophyte about Roon, so I have no idea if it's something that is worth going after.  

Tidal library is gradually undergoing a conversion from MQA to Max which is the same as Qobuz hires. I wouldn’t make MQA support a requirement. 
What’s the budget for the new streamer?

The $1500 for the Innuos Pulsemini is definitely streching it to the absolute limit. But then, I don't want to regret not getting as good as possible and then wanting to upgrade later on.