Classe Audio rises again

"Today at the CES in Las Vegas, it was announced that Sound United (Denon, Marantz, Polk Audio, Definitive Technology, Polk BOOM, HEOS, and Boston Acoustics) had acquired Classé Audio and that operations would be resumed under the leadership of Dave Nauber."

Read more at https://www.stereophile.com/content/class%C3%A9-audio-revived#Wd2WUWFxCqWoVdeU.99

mtrot
I have 5 pieces of old Classe equipment, all but one from the Dave Reich era, so having the name still going probably isn't going to mean anything as far as getting my stuff serviced, but nice to see it back nonetheless. 
not sure why they wouldn't want to not repair their equipment.. thats MONEY they certainly can use.. especially if sales are slow.. I;m in the used auto parts business and I know several new car dealerships that say the service dept. and body shop is whats keeping them afloat.. it would also keep their Classe name in good standing in the public eye.. boost new gear sales..
I am also glad to see that Classe is back . I am using an older Model # 20 preamp and a model # 10 power amp which I had completely rebuilt about  3 years ago , they have an extremely seductive sound . I am interested in the newer Class D offerings. Anyone with any experience?????
I have a CT-SSP and asside from it not doing 4k (frankly thinkg video should not be off loaded to the audio, and go directly to screen, like the Oppo 205) the sound is very good, I am pleased with it. I hope that they will be able to deal with any warranty issues that might come up over times, or even non warranty upgrades.
Post removed