Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy
Bob from Cerious again. Yes we are small...a family operation. I am an "odd duck" in the audio world. First I give priority to repeat customers. While I was buried in orders two customers of mine really wanted their GE speaker cables re-terminated. I actually put off new sales to re-terminate their cable for free. We used to have a term for this - customer service! Second I do not like taking money for product I cannot ship right away. How many times have audiophiles put down money and then had to wait (six months...a year?) to get their product? Not fair to the customer. Period.
We have gone from getting an order and sitting down and making the order from the ground up to running 20 sets of GE speaker cables at a time, 50 power cords at a time, all with the stress that each one has to be perfect so the customer gets a great product. If you do not get an immediate response we are working on it (our website got 200,000 hits last month!). Thank you all for the support and the patience.
Lastly a note on the power cords. Everything about our power cords is unique. One of the most unique aspects is that they have REACTIVE jackets that actually react to vibrations and physically move to damp out vibrations caused by running current through a conductor (this is the main difference between the high and low current models as the jacket is designed with much finer reactive ceramics on the low current model versus the high current....). While I realize it is great fun to swap cords to A/B, this reactive process "resets" every time the cord is moved. While the GE cords will sound great immediately, just leaving them alone in your system will reap benefits everyday for 2 weeks as the ceramics hunt down and eliminate the internal vibrations around the conductors. This leads to those late night "Hey, wait a minute...I never heard that before!" moments we all treasure so much. So give vibrational peace a chance and let your cables settle. You will be rewarded.
As Bob says he re-terminated my speaker cables for free and got them back to me in a week AND didn't charge me for the work or for shipping! This is a great guy who cares about his customers!
No worries. I assume he'll get around to responding eventually. I just don't know the ballpark price range - hot dogs or caviar - as opposed to other manufacturers using graphene. I had a hankering to buy some HFC products and if I could save some moola with a decent alternative, then I'm interested.
I have the speaker cables coming this week and I was pleasantly surprised by how affordable they were so I would say cheese burger money. I have had a great experience with Bob so far but I was very specific in my initial contact as to what I wanted to purchase, rather than just requesting general prices.