CD pcm to ................SACD dsd "Wish List"

Which existing PCM recordings would you like to see converted to DSD? I'll start with anything from : "ANTONIO CARLOS JOBIM", "THE BEATLES"
jjwa
Philosophical point......The better our systems get and the more quality remasters that are issued, the more I realize that the true golden age of two channel recording was 1953 to around 1980. We all know about the RCA, Mercury, et al classical recordings, but as I listen to more and more "classic" rock I listen to, the more I realize that guys like George Martin, Alan Parsons, Tom Dowd, Roy Thomas Baker, Glyn Johns, Tom Scholz and others pretty much tried every technique of playing with the sonic picture imaginable. It is fascinating to hear this materiel the way it was orinally recorded with out limiting and compression. Bob Ludwig said recemtly that dynamic compression is the heart fo rock recordings, but to me, it is an entirely new experience to hear Queen with the the 4 or 5 overlayed guitars spread out across the entire outside the speakers rather than compressed in the middle a la Sex Pistols. I takes some getting used to because there can be a percieved loss of punch to the guitar, but definately better. Can't wait to hear the SACD of Boston. I think that surround mixes of these Albums are superfelous. Comments?
MY FAVORITE THINGS, John Coltrane
THE KICK INSIDE, Kate Bush
SECOND CONTRIBUTION, Shawn Phillips
AFTER THE GOLDRUSH, Neil Young
Good call on Coltrane....I wonder if on the original recording if Coltrane is panned HARD to one side like on the reissue or not. That doesn't strike me as typical for a Tom Dowd engineering job. Anybody have any comments?
Jd howdy sorry to be pedantic but Squonk is on Trick Of The Tail,the album before Wind And Wuthering.