Cats and audiophiles

Are there any cat owners and audiophiles out there? Do your cats listen with you? I have four hyperactive bengals 2 males 1 year old and two females 18 weeks old. The males will listen to chamber music but not symphonic; all hate opera. None use the Avalons nor the Acoustats as scratching posts... lucky I guess. All four will sleep or listen on the sofa except the alpha male Crash (apropos). He will wander over to the Spectral DMA 180 and lay on it for warmth ( why I don't know because the room is warm enough). They will all leave disgusted if I attempt to put on rock or jazz. They will listen to Mozart all night long or until they are hungry, in which case they will "coo" (bengals coo--rarely meow) and do their love bites to let me know it is time for food.
shubertmaniac
"Of all God's creatures, there is only one that cannot be made slave to the leash. That is the cat. If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve the man, but it would deteriorate the cat"---Mark Twain

"When I play with my cat, who knows if I am a pastime to her more than she is to me?"---Montaigne

"A cat has absolutely emotional honesty: human beings, for one reason or another may hide their feelings, but a cat does not"----Ernest Hemingway ( BTW, the descendents of EH's cats are all over Key West---most are polytactyls)

"The smallest feline is a masterpiece"---Leonardo da Vinci

"If you want to know the character of a man, find out what his cat thinks of him"----Anonymous
Entrope,

My bumper sticker on the garage wall says:
"I love cats...........they taste like chicken"
I ,in my past experiences with the pussy-cat...have seen some short ones,hairy,hey some owners even shave them.There were some some that smell pretty awful.Fishy sort of smell...must be all that tuna.Wet ones too...oh how they hate the water.I've met some with headaches too....
If you asked a dog to jump off a cliff he would be stupid enough to do it. If you asked a cat he would look at you and look at the cliff and say "If you think a dog is man's
best friend why don't you jump off with him", turn around and go find something to eat.
My first cat would listen to anything, but liked rap - for the strong bass, I guess. I hate rap, but sometimes put on Will Smith and the like to humor him.

My cat that survived him doesn't care; she listens to everything.