Calling help for Lamm ML2.1 biasing!

Please help me with a technical question regarding biasing the V2 setting on ML2.1. I lost my manual lately and I just need to clarify one thing before replacing some new 6c33c tubes. My question is when measuring the V2 pot, the point voltage 0.31VDC is representing the plate current, that means the higher the measurement, the hotter the amp will get? Please clarify for me. Thanks very much.

luna
ML2.1

Plate voltage
output stage tube
left of 6C33C is V1:
should read between 173,25V dc and 175V, dc max 175V dc

Plate current
output stage tube
left of 6C33C is V2:
should read between 0,30V dc and 0,31V dc, max 0,31V dc
Here's the top of an ML2, which for these purposes, is probably identical to the ML2.1: 
https://thevinylpress.com/app/uploads/2018/08/lamm.jpg
I was trying to find something the other day and ran across a pile of literature from Lamm. In one piece, he talked about not letting the setting of plate current go higher than indicated at the risk of damaging the amp. 
If you have a question about the amps, there's really nobody better to talk to than Vlad. I would recommend an email to Lamm to set up a call, only b/c they typically don't take calls during the day. I think they also want the dealers to handle issues on the front line, but I've been dealing with Vlad and Elina a long time. 

Thanks for the input and all these info helps to make sense now! 
So higher numbers makes the tube goes hotter as the max. value should not exceed 0.31dc. This has anyways been the way I calibrated too. I just got confused when I read from another post stating that when measuring plate current, less current will heat up the tubes. And some how with the ML2.1, the V2 pot it has 'Plate Current ' printed on! 
Vlad urges that you buy a very high quality meter- a Fluke- which is spendy, but accurate. You should check the bias periodically and see if any settings have drifted. Also, Vlad burns in the "new" power tubes before sending to you but I usually wind back the current a little when replacing the big tubes and gradually feed them more signal via the preamp volume control over time, keeping an eye on the settings.
Some of this information-- like the requirement of a quality meter-- is on the owner’s page linked to above.
Enjoy your amps.
Post removed