Burlington, VT - Any interest in starting a club?

I've always been curious about how many Agon visitors are in Vermont. That said, who are you, where are you, and would you be interested in starting a local audiophile society? It can make this hobby a hell of a lot more fun. And hey, we've even been blessed with a new hifi shop (on Church St).

Cheers,

Neil
128x128lneilb
Thanks for responding to my post! I live in Underhill but will be in town this evening to visit with some relatives vacationing in the area. Will try to get down to Breakwaters to hear your band.

Your system sounds interesting. I'm unfamiliar with that amp, speaker, pre setup. Would be interested to hear it.

I using PP tube amp (Decware) and outboard tube DAC with home built MLTL speakers using Jordan single range drivers. My sources are digital but would like to meet someone who can give a good vinyl demo. My room has some RealTrap panels but is not extensively treated.

Burlington must have a few more of us that would like to talk gear, music, and share listening experiences.

Chris
I am bummed this never got off the ground. I would like to meet some Vermont folks who are into music, LPs and music gear. I am on the vintage side of things. Here is a partial list. Conrad Johnson PV5 and MV75, Mcintosh C11, Pair of MC75s, Thorens TD124, Klipsch Lascalas, Cornwalls, Cornscalas, and Heresies. I enjoy hearing other peoples systems and music and learning what they are into. I also enjoy refurbishing old gear and doing the woodwork that is involved.
NAD cdp, NAD pre-amp, NAD amp, VPI turntable, Dynaudio speakers.
I'm debating spending a lot on upgrading interconnects and power cables.

Cheers! Todd
I'm back.

After a few years of working two full time jobs, my schedule has loosened up. I'm happy to entertain the idea again - but do we have enough interest to make it worthwhile?

Let me know if you're game.